Who wants a $20,000 iPhone case?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by lqv2015, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lqv2015

    lqv2015 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Messages:
    496
    Likes Received:
    2
  2. iTouch532

    iTouch532 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    30
    Device:
    iPod touch
    nice bulky but nice
  3. thesmidge

    thesmidge New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2007
    Messages:
    865
    Likes Received:
    31
    Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I already bought three, because, you know, I am compulsive for hideous and extremely overpriced pieces of poop. Well not overpriced (with the studs and gold and such,) but it shouldn't be seen by the general public...

    ....

    Or I'm just a poor jealous fool

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  4. music4life

    music4life Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Messages:
    816
    Likes Received:
    39
    Very good sense of humor. Made me laugh. But please refrain from the vulgar language.

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  5. lqv2015

    lqv2015 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Messages:
    496
    Likes Received:
    2
    I sure am glad it's only $20K. I hope there are no limits on the number I can preorder.

    Well, gotta go and continue my search for a $500K car cover for my $28K Jeep Wrangler...wish me luck.
  6. thesmidge

    thesmidge New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2007
    Messages:
    865
    Likes Received:
    31
    Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry Idigth3music, I read your post on a 1.1.3 thread, and I'll refrain from bad language. That also goes for fixing my sig!

    Sorry again.

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  7. music4life

    music4life Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Messages:
    816
    Likes Received:
    39
    Oh not a problem. I understand it's probably a part of 90% of the forum members' daily language, but the other 10% may get VERY offended.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy
  8. its.joesef

    its.joesef New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2007
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    wow, that is really ugly
  9. Rawd

    Rawd New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2,192
    Likes Received:
    4
    I agree. Very ugly.
  10. luigispinal

    luigispinal New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2,204
    Likes Received:
    10
    Device:
    iPod touch
    i want one!!! i have a woden one XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page