Who to trust Who to not trust?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Edbro, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Edbro

Edbro New Member

Here i am once again announcing to the public about some news.

In the jailbreaking world who can we trust? can we trust everyone that is making these files and videos, what if they just want to screw us over what if they work under apple, not offending any one of these people, but what if? Im pretty sure ipodtouchmaster and ziphone maker are not liars obviously, ipodtouchmaster has been through alot while ziphone many have found it to be successful, but what about the rest of em even i could be an apple spy which i am not, beacuse apple is making us pay money for every dam nice upgrade they have like the SDK but just think about it thats why many people might have problems, NOT OFFENDING ANYONE THIS IS NOT A CRITISM REPORT JUST TO WARN PEOPLE. REMEBER THIS GUYS APPLE is very smart there are spys doing these jailbreaks right now, why did IPODTOUCHMASTER LEAVE? beacuse of apples ocnnection with youtube if you guys noticed if you typed ipod touch or jailbreak his name would always be the first to pop up but now WHO CAN WE TRUST?
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

first off, its *criticism not critism

alright, it seems you are going for a conspiracy case.
    Yes apple is out there but the jailbreaks have been made by trusted teams that have been there since day one, iphone dev team for instance..Apple most likely wouldn't waste their time since many test and all this so any misguided attempt would be found out by some "hacker". They also focus on breaking it with FW updates

if you are using ipodtouchmaster as your only evidence, that could be the case but it is not likely because of two main reasons

1) Advertisements in Videos
    2) Took down one of his videos
    3) IPTM reposted the stated video
  3. Edbro

Edbro New Member

i may be going through some of this consiparcy crap you speak of but you know the power apple has
    its just a warning this site can crash anytime apple wants it to im thinking the fact apple pu ta 20 dollar fee on the iphone apps where to scare us jailbreakers but we managed to get out of it, not our only problem left is the well known soon to come out june SDK
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

lol, whatever you say. you do realize monetary funds and all this don't mean invincibility. they couldn't crash the site, because it comes to the 1st ammendment of the constitution. Free Speech, they cannot interfere, and the site follows all the rules thanks to the admin and moderators.

also the $20 fee and all this is because iPhone customers have to pay monthly with data plans and all this, so it isn't to "scare" us jailbreakers because a majority do no jailbreak...

also, supposedly, the SDK has already been jailbroken. and there have been many new improvements like the moves of custom firmwares, it seems the possibilities are growing for the better.
  5. Edbro

Edbro New Member

yes, i gues you are right but i have a feeling that sometimes apple is getting there crazy update ideas from us installer= the app shop or w.e
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I am not saying that they aren't watching, hell I know some Apple employees who actually jailbreak themselves. If it wasn't for us jailbreakers, I bet the SDK would be a long ways away and wouldn't be nearly as "innovative"
  7. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

8. x6blues

x6blues New Member

........that rule always gets me.....