Who is ADDICTED To Their iPod Touch???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nickman89, Feb 18, 2009.

?

Addiction yes, no, maybe so?

1. Not addicted

6.0%
  2. Sorta Addicted

41.6%
  3. Severely addicted

52.4%
  1. nickman89

nickman89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Man when i first got my ipod 5th generation back in the day, i new it was love at first site. I never wanted to give that puppy up. It has helped me love music and grow my collection of music to 14,000+ songs now. But it could only play music, and i was so addicted to it. Now that i have an iPod Touch im even more addicted, because i have Wifi every where i go because im on a college campus, games,ect. And now that i have it jailbroken, im allways searching for that next best thing to do on it. The other day i was at the library and i was studying for a test, when my jailbroken ipod touch 2g froze, so i walked all the way back home to boot it, then back to the library. Who else is severely attached to there ipod, i mean you take it everywhere like your wallet or cell phone?

Come on tell me your addiction stories!!!
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah, ME ME ME!
  3. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm in that sorta addicted region. I was more addicted back then in the 1.1.X days.
  4. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I Take my ipod everywhere, i knocked a kid out for shutting my 2G off and wasnt near a computer to boot it again

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

I'm not really addicted. I just use it a lot instead of my comuter.
  6. MiSoto

MiSoto New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I was fine. Sure, I'd feel antsy if I leave it at home, and NEEDED to check my mail and Facebook. Then, I installed Texas Hold 'em. Now it goes with me everywhere.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone know a good waterproof case? To prevent anything bad happening to the Touch in the shower, you understand.
  7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Half and half.
  8. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Member

Device:
    iPad
    I got my ipod touch last tuesday so I have had a bit over a week now and I'm pretty much addicted when I'm not taking care of business, cleaning etc etc. I love checking appsniper, using the educational, reference and gaming apps. I enjoy listening to music on it too. Watching youtube is great!! I love going on safari plus scheduling my days with the calender.

It's one of the greatest things ever invented IMO and I honestly can't imagine NOT having it.
  9. iPod Touch Seb

iPod Touch Seb New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I take my iPod everywhere I go as well as my headphones so I can listen to music.

With my mic, I can record notes on my iPod and work out the music I'm listening to on the radio using the equivalent of Shazam for the 1G ipod Touch: Midomi. There are some great games out there on the App Store. Also, when I'm around town I can make calls with my VOIP app etc. (it goes on like this...)
  10. AvodCS

AvodCS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sorta addicted. But when school begins again (in a month or so) I'll be severely addicted. I'm gonna sit in the back so I can play games all the time.