Who has FMTouch & is it worth it?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Brill301, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  2. Kadoogan

Kadoogan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Sorry, I can't review it, but I have also been considering buying it, but it's £39.99 in the UK iTunes store, and there are only 3 reviews, none of which are very in-depth. Could someone with access to the US store tell us how it's rated on there, ie what overall score it has, and how many reviews that is based on? If the more helpful reviews could be copied and pasted here as well, I'd be very grateful.
  3. PircZ

PircZ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In th german app store most of the people say, that the app is not worth the money...
  4. Wasgo

Wasgo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You do realize that even if you can't buy from the U.S. store, if you use iTunes on a computer you can look at it.
  5. Kadoogan

Kadoogan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I can see the US store reviews even if I UK iTunes? I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious but how?

Edited to add: Nevermind. Never spotted that dropdown menu before now!

There is one more review on the UK store, and is fairly good. Annoyingly I can't copy and paste but the reviewer gave it 4 out of 5 (same as the overall score for the app). They said it works pretty well, although there were minor issues with each database he tested. The developer responded quickly to an email and the company seem to have a solid timetable for improvements.