Who can solve me this problem?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by phoukokvann, Jul 17, 2008.

1. phoukokvann

phoukokvann New Member

Hi i wanna know who could help me to connect internet from my laptop to my ipod touch ? My laptop have wireless and i also try to make my laptop an achoc to connect but my ipod alway said can't connect? So any one who know please help me because in my country have just 2 or 3 place with wifi for free! Thank for ur help
  2. ThatWasOffTheHook

ThatWasOffTheHook New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you have wireless internet, why do you want to connect to your computer, your supposed to get the internet from your router. Wait do you have your own router at your house?
  3. phoukokvann

phoukokvann New Member

I mean i have wireless on my laptop but i connect internet by wire lan . So that y i want to know about how to share it to my ipod touch!
  4. dean11

dean11 New Member

okay, assuming you have xp or vista, first you need to turn on your wireless on your laptop. Next you want to share the lan connection with your wifi connection so to do this go start - connect to - show all connections. It will show you all internet connections so right click your lan connection and click properties. Go advanced and then check the box "allow other users to connect through this connection" then click ok.

this is assuming you already have your wireless connection set up