white silicone+anti glare or rebeltouch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by partypajamas, Oct 11, 2008.

1. partypajamas

partypajamas New Member

rebel touch is about 28$....i like silicon better for some reason but are there any good ones? like a solid white one? and where can i get the static stick screen protectors if they are out?
  2. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

i would recommend getting the belkin silicon case (black and white) with the anti-glare screen protector
  3. entgegen

entgegen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not sure about the case, but I have experience w/ the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector, which can be purchased at the Apple Store or online for $14.95. Personally, I prefer the Power Support Crystal screen protector to the Anti-Glare, due to both a picture quality difference and a texture difference.

As far as picture quality, it's not THAT big of a difference, but once I switched from the Anti-Glare to the Crystal, the images were sharper. The Anti-Glare is going to diffuse some of the light coming at the device by definition for it to be "anti-glare", so it obviously will affect the light coming out of the device, thus affecting the picture quality.

Texture-wise, the only things I can think to compare the screen protectors to is the Anti-Glare has the texture of Scotch-tape (the non-sticky side), while the Crystal has the texture of slippery clear packing tape. As far as the static-ness of them, they both have a little bit of an adhesive making them slightly sticky, but none of it remains on the screen if you remove the screen protector.

This may not have been at all what you were looking for, but hope it helps anyway.
  4. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

i personally love the antiglare screen protector. it never smudges and you can never see finger prints. the difference in image quality is very small. you wont be able to tell.
  5. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    get rebeltouch cause it protects better than silicone alone and it comes with a screen protector.
  6. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I like silicon cases, so I would go with the belkin
  7. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    DLO JamJacket (comes w/ screen protector)

The only thing is, the haedphone manegment pissed you off for a while and the home button will wear down quick.

AND its a dust magnet...
  8. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I'd go with the Hybrid... Anti-Glare feels weird and the RebelTouch just looks amazing and has everything included.