White screen then crash

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by espeorb, Feb 9, 2009.

1. espeorb

espeorb New Member

I have followed YouTouch's tutorial completely. No matter how I try, the gameboy4iphone app will NOT work. It pops up with a white screen and crashes. Yes, I put the .dylib in the right place and set all the right permissions to 777, created a "GAMEBOY" roms folder in the right place.

I am using mobilefinder, though. 777 means that Read, Write and Exec are all blue (on) for Owner, group and everyone, right? 'Cause that's what I did, and from google searching, that's 777 in mobilefinder terms.

Oh, and don't tell me to restart, please. I've done that twice now. Tethered rebooting isn't fun.
  2. Danmaddo

Danmaddo New Member

I am having the same problem. Perhaps GameBoy.app (Or this current public release) isn't designed to run on the iPod Touch 2G?
  3. sconethief

sconethief Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    works fine for me >.> I just used cydia to install it (i found a repo that has it If you want it PM me). did you SSH it?
  4. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    All you gotta do is put it in and open the folder and select everything, find something like info.pklist and hold control and click it. Now click on one of the many files that are highlighted and make them 755. It will work.