White screen boot up

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by SiN Altr Ego EL, Mar 17, 2009.

1. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok, so my ipod is untethered with quickfreedom... And i tried doing a flash nor only boot logo change.. That didnt work i only got a black screen for my boot logo.. But w/e.. So i try to turn off my ipod with sbsettings, and i couldnt boot back up... I had to do a hard reset to get it to boot... But when it booted... It had a white screen for about a min... And then booted up my springboard... I thoight that was weird.. So i tried shuting it off normally.. Oddly enuff.. It still booted white screen but for onlt about 15 seconds.. Im not gonna turn it off again till i figure out what it is... And dont say do a dfu mode restore... I aint no f%#*in n00b... Im capable of doing something with irecovery if thats the case.... But id like to hear sone other siggestions before i even consider a dfu restore.... So could anyone help? Or could anyone confirm this happened to them and im not going insane?
  2. RainbowKT

RainbowKT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this happenedto me to i just had to do a dfu restore
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah this happened again when i tried to reboot as well.. it doesn't bother me that much... its just i freaked when it first happened... my ipod still boots like normal, but i'm gonna flash nor again with one of the preset boot logos in quickfreedom...