White iPhone user - QUESTION4YOU!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by raEEv3, Aug 22, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I have a question for all iPhone 3g (WHITE) users.

First question... Why did you choose white? (im getting white, but just curious and what's your gender) << I ask that because so many guys say its girly color..

Second question : Does your white iphone, the sim tray is it crystal clear white? Or can you see black on the edges of the simtray on top? If you don't know what im talking about... then you don't have it.. But for SURE you'll understand what I mean if you have this..

3rd question.. if you had the black marks around the edges of the sim tray.... how did you get rid of it, IF you did ?

EDIT : AUG 23,08 10:49 PM

MANY PEOPLE DID NOT EVEN PAY ATTETION TO THE QUESTIONS, AND JUST WENT RIGHT AHEAD AND POSTED A REPLY, SAYING "WHITE IS FOR GIRLS" "I GOT BLACK" "I GOT WHITE"
    You know what? I don't f***ing care. This is a question for WHITE IPHONE USERS. OBVIOUSLY you have white. If your not going to answer the questions properly, then get the f*** outta my thread, and start your own thread fighting about black vs white. BEcause that's TOTALLY what's going on, and that's TOTALLY not what im here for. GTFO.
  2. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

maybe you should post this in iphone fanatics
  3. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    We have that? Lmao
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Idk, But im choosing white for 2 reasons

- Less visible smudges on the back
    - Its more fashionable

Please Register or Log in to view images

- its different
    - And if people see it, people will just know its the more expensive 16GB
  5. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

- White gets dirty easier.
    - Maybe for women.
    - In a bad way.
    - And they will also know that you are gay.
  6. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yep! And I dont think white is a girly colour but black is a more boyish colour compared to it.
  7. thechungster

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It wont get dirtier if its in your pocket...
    So you dont care about image?
    Its different, as in you want to stand out.
    So you got something against gays?

8. chrisburke

chrisburke New Member

I was going to get the white one, but at the last minute I changed my mind.. the reason I changed my mind.. I looked at my white MacBook... the white gets dirty so fast... and yes your iPhone will be in your pocket, but trust me, from experience, it will be in your hands a lot more then it will be in your pocket...

The white looks sharp, but pretty soon after buying it, your friends and everyone around you will say "does this guy ever wash his hands" because it will look really bad.. theres already people talking about it getting dirty, and its been out for a month....

Also a little note... your iPhone (regardless to what color) should be in some sort of case... that is an expensive piece of technology your buying.. why let it get destroyed with scratches because you wanted it to "look cool"... theres some snazzy skins out there that look great, but they do cover the color, so no one will know what one you have...

Also if I can note.. your pretty vain if one of the reasons you want to get it is because "people will just know its the more expensive 16GB" people will be in awe of your iPhone whether its the 8gb or the 16gb... they are both expensive, and people know that.. you dont need to get your kicks because people think "wow that guy has a $350 phone... I'd like to note as well that there are a lot of phones out there that are way more expensive then the iPhone..
  9. thechungster

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmm, when I get one I will think about that. But theres something in me that wants to buy the white one rather than the black one.
    I'll have a think when I get one.
    I probably go for black because i hate how things become dirty easily
  10. Kingfield

Kingfield Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    -True
    -Maybe for men too.
    -Or in a good way.
    -And that you are a showoff ******.