iPhone 4 White iPhone 4 next week?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jalexis4192, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, as we all know It's supposed to come out in the second half of July, which would be after the second week of July.

Looking at a calendar, this is next week.

Now, using some logic of when the black iPhone 4 was released (June 24th), would the white iPhone 4 be released (or at least be put up for pre-orders) next week on Thursday 15th, and a full release on the 22nd (month from black iPhone 4 release), or will Apple just do a complete release next Thursday.

What do you guys think?
  2. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I haven't been paying much attention to the iPhone 4 until recently, and I thought the white one was already out haha. Well I prefer the white to the black.
  3. z999

z999 New Member

second half doesn't mean exactly on the 16th of the month. it means somewhere between the 10th of july and the 5th of august. it's a general timeframe, it doesn't confine itself in fact to those two weeks.
  4. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i hope it comes out on the 23rd in Canada....cant wait!!
  5. naveen94

naveen94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    idk y people want the white one so badly to be honest i think it looks ugly (yes that is my opinion you might have a different one but this is mine so dont bash me lol) i mean it takes away from the retina display
  6. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, just saying, dates would be a month apart from the black one's release. Really find it kinda hard to gnaw on that they would release it a month and a week after the blacks release. Just seems un-Apple like to me, but you could be right too. Only time ill tell!

I hope it comes out tomorrow. XD

Well, tbh, i've had a black 3G for a year, 2 months, 1 day, and 4 hours, and im honestly kinda tired of it (color and hardware wise). Back when i got it, the iPhone was something that no one had, now its something that everyone has (and in black too!). Way i see it, having the color that no one has (You'd be amazed at how many people actually own a white iPhone) makes you stand out more in the crowd, which i like doing so yeah, lol.