White Icons?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by all_against_one, May 6, 2010.

1. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Ok so as many of you have done I have JB'd with Spirit from Comex a couple days back... Now I have a couple packages from Cydia installed i.e. SBSettings, Winterboard, ProSwitcher, Make It Mine and a couple others. Now here is my problem.. Every time I turn off my phone and turn it back on I have white icons filling up my screen's last row (I made a theme just using the top three rows) on every page and on every page there is a Winterboard icon... All I have to do is respring to get this off but it's odd how this is happening EVERY TIME I turn off my phone and turn it back on.. Anyone know a likely cause of this? Thanks in advance to all who help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I heard that happened with the iPad, its the first Ive heard of it with the iphone
  3. Bolt

Bolt New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I think you can fix that with SBsettings, go to more, then dock applications, then fix blanks in the top right. Hope that works.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Well I have two iPad that are jailbroken(a WiFi and a 3G/Wifi) and I've haven't seen this happen as of yet but it is annoying to have to respring everytime I turn my phone on to make my theme look right...