While installing app,installer quits,under 1.1.4.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Zirowe, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Zirowe

Zirowe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi,I have restored yesterday my 16gb touch,ziphoned it,and today,when I was re-installing my old apps,something strange happened: a lot of apps(wich I was able to install and use before)won't install.The installer downloads the packet,the it starts the installing,but before the white line in to bar starts to move,the installer quits,and I'm in the springboard.It's not happening whit all the apps,but with a lot I've used before on 1.1.4.
    Any ideas?
  2. Wild_Berry

Wild_Berry New Member

I have the same problems with my 8gb ipod touch. jailbronek with Ziphone and 1.1.4. But it occures on every app I want to install. Anyone knows how to help?
  3. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

did you guys try clearing the queue??? and then other things is that you have to make sure you have bsdsubsystem and some other stuff before installing apps....
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Uninstall something. Clear queue if necessary.

Install BossTool. Open it and run free disk space > Move apps.

Install as much stuff as you want.
  5. ech0419

ech0419 New Member

Well, I have the same problem but I have BSD and Jiggy runtime already installed. Also for me it cannot be a memory issue since I only have maybe 10 apps.

Installer breifly opens for ruffly 2 seconds and then goes back to the main screen. Is there a way to re-instal the app, in terms of download to pc and SCH it over?