Which speaker system should i get for a touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by TheNeck, Dec 21, 2008.

1. TheNeck

TheNeck New Member

I got my daughter an 8gb touch 2g for xmas and i want to get her a speaker system for her to listen to her music where ever she wants.

I'm trying to choose between the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 or the Altec Lansing IM600. What do you think? Any other suggestions? I would like one with its own rechargeable batteries, and for about $100 or so. Thanks
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would say the Altec Lansing's. Seems a better make to me
  3. TheNeck

TheNeck New Member

Yeah one of my friends has the IM600 and says the sound is awesome, to bad i haven't gone over to his house yet to check them out. He says the IM600 looks like some crazy speaker system but the sound is awesome. If i can i will try to stop by his house before this wednesday to help me decide between the two.
  4. aaron1006

aaron1006 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the IM600, it sounds great but it has one flaw, it won't charge with the 2g ipod touch
  5. spice3d

spice3d New Member

The Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 is one of the few that will charge the 2nd gen Touch. It's nice although the bass is a little lacking. It's flaw is the Aux input doesn't work properly. If you only will use with Touch, it is fine.
  6. parklaneyido

parklaneyido New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  7. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the Logitech. Nice and compact, easy to carry and they give you a carry case.

The Altec Lansing looks a bit bulky for my needs, anyway. Logitech sounds brilliant and as said, charges the 2nd Generation iPod Touch.