Which Screen Protector Is Right For Me?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by TheConqueror, Jul 8, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok guys so i want my ipod touch to look the same, and to be well protected... so im getting a screen protector... anyway i want something that doesnt ruin the feel of the touch screen, PROTECTS WELL, and COVER ALMOST ALL OF THE IPOD ... any suggestions?
  2. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    GET AN INVISIBLE SHIELD!!!! I live by the stuff... It only has 2 problems for me...
    1. I was really tired so I got a teeny air bubble in it (I just wanted to get it done)
    2. It took me about a week to get used to it..

But if you put it on like most people do, its practically flawless. PLUS unless you like to carry very sharp knives in your pockets, it isn't going to scratch. AND it has great grip. I strongly recommend and Invisible shield...
    Front Coverage=$19.95
    Full Body=$24.95
  3. 0wnt_

0wnt_ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I've also got an invisible shield. I have had mine for 7 months now, and the corners are beginning to kinda "peel" as dust is getting in. When i applied the shield it was well done with no gaps. However the dust build up started about 2 months after i installed it.

Has this happened to anyone else? I may ask them to send me a new one as i think the corners are going to peel off soon.
  4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ya but does it ruin the feel? i mean like im probably getting it for iphone 3G, and i dont want it to be all bumpy and sh*t
  5. GeneralDuctape

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No this hasn't happened to mine.. I think you should send them an email with pics to it, that should be covered in the lifetime warranty.

And no, the only place I notice it on mine is where i have that airbubble. For the first several days it will feel weird but for 2 reasons..
    1. You won't be used to it.
    2. It is still setting.
    If you do get it, they DO have some for the 3G.

EDIT: Oh and as far as air bubbles, if you have lots of like really tiny ones after you squeeze all you can out, they will permeate out of the shield within like 3 days.
  6. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok i guess IS is the way to go
  7. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

Just find one that has a store near you, go to the sheild store and be sure to have them put it on for you........They are harrd to put on yourself. and when you screw up putting it on you will hate the look of your ipod, even if it costs more to have them put it on
  8. GeneralDuctape

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No they aren't hard unless you are tired or a dumbass. Plus once again, if you don't like it when you first put it on you take it off, spray it, and do it again.
  9. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

Just buy a screen protector likem the one that first came on it. I didnt notice it until it started peeling off 4 weeks later...you should buy a couple of them.
  10. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

if you want a hard shell to protect it rather than just scratches, i recomend getting the invisible shield, and an incase slider for the back. its a very snug fit, so it wont slide off on you, and it protects the back and since it sticks out, it'll protect the screen if you drop it as well