which one..

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by epnfatbdy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    now I'm sorry for posting another one of these threads, and I truly think they should sticky these, but until then, I'm going to post this: I have 27 bucks, and here are my considerations:
    Vay=$4.99
    Battle at Sea=$4.99
    De Blob=$7.99
    Bomberman Touch=$7.99
    Pac-Man=$9.99
    South Park Imaginationland=$9.99
    Enigmo=$9.99

Please let me know if there are any of these titles you would recommend or not, and remember only $27, and if you could reccomend other games, just please not puzzle games like trism...Thanks A Lot!

Also, I have chopper, monkey ball, crash bandicoot, cromag, motoracer, 300 bowl, putt putt, hold em,

And please no free apps
  2. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I like everything there except the south park game...it is crap...all of them are.
  3. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Really the southpark game is crap? Good thing i didn't buy it then. Get enigmo i've been playing it forever. It's challenging too so it'll keep you busy. De blob i heard is also good. Also keep in mind that iTunes now charges tax so you have to plan ahead and see if you will have enough money to buy something when your money gets low.
  4. mrchaseface

mrchaseface New Member

I would Recoment Vay, if you like RPG's. Definately worth your money, also one thats not up there that should definaly be a choice is a game called Galcon. <Very time consuming. Also if you don't have it i would say super monkey ball, lots of people don't like it, but i find it F#%@ing awesome after you get used to it. And, that comes to $25
  5. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Boohoo...! I'm so jealous of you guys, you ppl could buy apps but my parents won't give me a cent for these stuff...think it's a waste of time.
  6. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

vay and bomberman for sure think about enigmo and save the rest
  7. mrchaseface

mrchaseface New Member

I personally think bomberman got old fast, after i beat it the first time i didn't want to play it again, even on the Harder mode.
  8. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Alright so I bought Vay, and not regretting it (I take my time with my decisions), so far you are telling me that
    1. Bomberman is good
    2. Enigmo is bad
    3. that space game is good
    4. South Park is bad

what about Pac-Man...people on iTunes said that it is fun, but overpriced, adn I agree, I would never pay 9.99 for Pac-Man, even if it has 256-ish stages, but since it's gift money, I don't care if it is wasted too much, since I know I'm getting a good game, and Namco is not going to lower the price, especially since everyone is complaining, but then Ms. Pac-man is like 24th on the top paid games, and Pac-Man is like 50th, meaning they are getting plenty of money, does anyone have this game, and is it good?
  9. mrchaseface

mrchaseface New Member

Enigmo is GOOD, just don't look up the guides and you'll be entertained for a long ass time, also there are tons o' levels coming out for it that you can SSH into your ipod, once you jailbreak it of course. And i still think you should consider GALCON.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Vays a great game, for its price, good choice. You know you can go into settings on your ipod/phone and you can costomize the characters names and blah and a whole bunch of stuff like difficulty. Just thought i'd let yah know <<
  10. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    whoa that's awesome for Vay...thanks for that...and i was looking at Galcon and it doesn't look worth the price...is it really hat good, I don'tt even understand what you do!