Which one should I get? Itouch or nano video?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by winingteam, Dec 5, 2007.

1. winingteam

winingteam New Member

I don't need that many memory space so either one would be fine. Whether 8GB or 16GB. It's mainly the price of it all. Yah nano is cheaper but it plays videos and now you can buy games from the internet. Itouch is more expensive but it goes on the internet, it still plays music/videos but it doesn't have any games on it. And also I've been hearing that iTouch has some defaults, so I'm also worried about that. My budget(money that I've saved for over half a year) is barely 500, is it really worth it for me to spend it all on the itouch? Or just be modest and get a nano?
  2. Haruyuki

Haruyuki New Member

If you intention is for portable music player, get nano, it's smaller, lighter, easy to carry. Nano can play video, but it won't be enjoy to watch video on that small screen. Nano also does games, but only simple games.
    If your intention is for portable movie player, internet browser, ebook reader, pdf viewer, schedule organizer, better games, and many other things, get iPod touch. Ipod Touch is more expensive than nano, but with the capability I think it worth to spent money on it.
  3. volandkit

volandkit New Member

You came to the wrong forum. Of course buy touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

the forum you are on is called iPod touch fans therefore there will most likely be a bias lol. iPod touch ftw
  5. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This place will be biased about questions like these, but I agree with Haruyuki: Just for music, get the Nano, for a versatile machine, get Touch.
    GL in choosing one.
  7. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Listen once, and listen good.

The iPod Nano Video doesnt even compare to the iPod Touch. its not even in the same league. i cant describe to you in words how much better the iPod Touch is. i know this because my dad has an 8GB iPod Nano Video and i have an 8GB iPod Touch. lemme tell you hes feeling pretty stupid for buying that nano video.

there are so many reasons its better i cant even list them all.

just trust me, get the iPod Touch.
  8. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

the itouch has everything bascially, it even has games now. however, if wat you want is only a music player, get the nano video. if u want video to watch stuff besides music videos, get the itouch. it basically depends on wat u want. the prices explain it themselves. if u want more that just music and simple video, get the itouch
  9. kapop

kapop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you want music videos and photos go with nano if you want Internet gba nes emulators iphysics and more addicting games a gps system mail iTunes store ants crawling on your screen theme backgrounds with your favorite super hero bluetooth edge wifi stocks amazing toys free books and bibles with music videos and photos built in then buy touch your choice
  10. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was really hesitant to buy one also (I tried making up all types of excuses like the storage is too low etc. etc.). One day i cracked and went and bought the 16gig. I jailbroke it and i never looked back; its awesome! In terms of money value definitely get the 16gig rather than the 8gig ipod touch. so 16gig ipod touch all the way!