Which One Sdk Or Jailbroken Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IpodtouchMM, Mar 6, 2008.

1. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Ok so the SDK is out and its seems there are lot of features that are good and maybe some features that are well undecided. Some apps would be free (if the develepors choose to) or you have to pay a fee. The icon (Apple store) looks similar tot he jailbreak Installer that we have. I guess its sort of the same thing, in a way.
    Now guessing here apple will make another update firmware or just put the sdk on the 1.1.4. But wait doesnt that mean you can have both SDK AND Jailbreak. Didnt people all ready jailbroke the firmware, so logically that means you could have both. But.... maybe not you never know if apple is snicking they might not put a new firmware out but the sdk will have a speical software that wouldnt let you, and then here we go again on try to hack it. Which isnt that hard anymore.
    Plus correct me if i'm wrong, the push email or features to do with connection or whatever will be there aswell on the touch. now the games are cool the pictures looked good and i cant wait to see what dev poepl can do with this software.

BUT..if the case is you cant have both a jailbroken ipod on firmware 1.1.4 and the SDK apps WHAT WOULD CHOOSE?
    the SDK with probably alot of apps comign cool ones, with no bugs like some installer apps we ahve today. OR... the jailbroken ipod touch with alot of feautres but some problems.
    having to resotore alot, going on ssh, hacking all the time etc.

MY QUESTION WHHICH ONE DECIDE MAKE THIS THREAD LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

oh and if you want o see the fastest way to downgrade from ANY FIRMWARE WITHOUT ANY PROGRAMS VIST YOUTUBE AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wBA3PCrkSE
  2. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    screw SDK - JB it.

U gotta pay extra for the SDK stuff on ipod touch lol....

Jailbreak is fun and free.
  3. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

They can stuff the SDK and apps up their a$$e$. Yet again, we who have bought the iPod Touch are gonna get shafted. If you bought the iPhone you get everything FREE! The Touch? You have to bloody well pay for the update AGAIN.

Well screw 'em, I ain't paying this time, mine will stay jailbroken!!!
  4. Sourcerer.23

Sourcerer.23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't understand all of you. Firstly, the AppStore will only be available on June with 2.0 software.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the SDK you can download now only enables you to create apps to add to the AppStore in the future. Believe me, a lot will happen till June.