Which one is better?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by baseballfan43, Dec 27, 2008.

1. baseballfan43

baseballfan43 New Member

Hey, so I am trying to decide between 2 guitar apps. Pocketguitar and Guitarist. Guitarist costs a little more so I don't know which one is better. Has anyone tried either of them out?
  2. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i have pocketguitar and it's really nice. idk how good guitarist is though.
  3. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I have pocket guitar and I find it near high impossible to comfortable switch from C major to G major because the frets are so thin (even though you can make them bigger) and it's hard to effectively hold your iPod up, strum and switch chords. lol I imagine this will be an issue on either application.

With that being said, Guitarist looks like it has more features than Pocket Guitar. Pocket Guitar has support for left handers, Guitarist doesn't.

If you try one out, and like me find you have a hard time effectively playing the way you want, at least you'd only have wasted .99 cents on Pocket Guitar instead of 3.99 on Guitarist.
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Pocket is really nice, but it doesn't have as many features as Guitarist. If you are willing to spend the extra $3 or whatever it is, then I would definitely say go for Guitarist. It's a bit better in quality and has more features than Pocket. It's up to the amount of money you are willing to spend. Personally, go for Guitarist. It's not hundreds of dollars you are deciding over.