Which one is better? Iphone or Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kennybwalk, Mar 9, 2008.

1. kennybwalk

kennybwalk New Member

Which one is best to have? Cause with the Ipod Touch you can get on the internet for free,right??? And with the Iphone you got to pay to use the internet,right???
  2. kurtisboyd

kurtisboyd Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No...

There are many differences (software and hardware) between the iPhone and iPod Touch. A camera for example.

You get the internet via WiFi on your iPod Touch AND iPhone. It is free to use the feature on both devices but you can't just connect to WiFi from anywhere... you need to be near a wireless router.

The iPhone does have the advantage of another way to connect to the internet, which is via EDGE. You need to pay AT&T for this service and it is incredibly slow, but the upside is that you can use it wherever you get a phone signal.

You may want to search on www.google.com
  3. jpraval

jpraval New Member

one is a pjhone the other an ipod!!!!
    nothing to compare
  4. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The iPhone is obviously better because it has everything that the iPod Touch has and more.
  5. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Pretty much wat JustinCarpenter said is right, The iPhone has everything the touch has & MORE!!!!

But the touch is slimmer thats really the only bennift!
  6. brosmooth

brosmooth New Member

duh, phone, it costs more for a reason, and 100 extra isnt bad especially for all the extras, and i think it looks better, and probally the best part other than the phone is the speakers, so you can actualy hear movies and stuff without headphones.
  7. ALTEZZA

ALTEZZA New Member

Its like comparing two of the same cars. its pretty much the same between the two but the iphone is fully loaded while the Itouch is bone stock lol!! For $400 for a 16g Itouch I ratter get the 8G Iphone for the money

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. brosmooth

brosmooth New Member

thats a really good way of thinking of it, one is a nice car but completely stock, while the iphone has a body kit and is fully loaded with speakers, its also really nice to have volume controls on the outside, rather than "having" to use the screen
  9. kennybwalk

kennybwalk New Member

So which iphone would you get 8GB or 16GB???
  10. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    the 16Gb if it was not about the money right now i got a 16gb IPOD an i dont have that filled so i could juet get a 8gb iphone but they still cost too much