Which is the customize that is screwing every1 up?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by adamman41, Nov 13, 2007.

1. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

is it the 1.17 customize or the 1.16 update? I can update to 1.17 right now i already did the 1.16 update, which one is the bad one that messes up everything? I am afraid to open it cause of what ive been reading, wha tshould i do, i have a 1.1.1 jailbroken ipod
  2. mambotango

mambotango New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Best to read the sticky on Customize iPod version
  3. TheRapture

TheRapture New Member

Search should be somewhere in the forum
  4. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

i just cant find which one is the one wit hthe problem and i hear if u open it up it screws u up, so is 1.17 the problem or 1.16 updated?
  5. dom04418

dom04418 New Member

i have the customize ipod edition 1.11 its from the sticky in the forums and it works great. 1.16 came out and not to long after 1.17 came out. i wouldnt recommend updating to either of the 2, instead i would get the customize ipod edition version witch is made for the ipod Touch and i think works better.

BTW: I havnt had any problems with the ipod edition unlike 1.17 witch has had problems

hope that helps out. Next time search through different posts first you should find it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. linds

linds New Member

maybe everyone should just wait until the official one is made compatible with the Touch. Customize has to be, by far, the most problematic app people seem to be experiencing
  7. dom04418

dom04418 New Member

the customize ipod edition is made for the touch and it works fine for me on my ipod. it also worked for my friends that i helped with it. in my opinion the ipod edition is the best for the touch. im also going to wait for the next official ipod edition one to come out