which is better? an older 1.1.2 jailbroken or a new 1.1.3 with the ipohone apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by DrIzzy, Jan 21, 2008.

1. DrIzzy

DrIzzy New Member

Which one is better? A Jailbroken Ipot with version 1.1.2 or an Ipot version 1.1.3 with the Iphone applications? Please advise.
  2. AriX

AriX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Jailbroken 1.1.2! You can get the (1.1.2 versions of) the iPhone apps anyway.
  3. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Go for the Jailbreak
  4. zparlet

zparlet New Member

a jail broken 1.1.2 is way beter!!! And the iphone apps are free!
  5. pablowx

pablowx New Member

1.1.2 for sure
  6. d00m42

d00m42 Member

well it costs $20 for the applications and new features like icon reordering and webclips on 1.1.3, so i strongly suggest a 1.1.2 jailbreak. saves your 20 bucks, and lets you have much more than you would on 1.1.3
  7. graykhel

graykhel New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol 1.1.2, 1.1.3 is a joke lol
  8. jonboy

jonboy New Member

I like 1.1.3 because having the iPhone apps on 1.1.2 is illegal.
  9. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea but it should be illegal to have a crippled device. Which is what your doing by switching up to 1.1.3 without the jailbreak. Apple knew what they were doing when they handed us OS X in a portable handheld with a 3.5 inch touch screen. Damn.

I know where your comin from, cuz my dad blasts me about that sh*t all the time. But sometimes you gotta take a stand for yourself and your beloved iPod and make that thing the best device in your pocket. my ipod is an extension of myself. Whatever mood im in, my ipod can play music and change its wallpaper to match it. if im bored, ive got a sh*t ton of iPhysics levels to go through. And Etch-a-Sketch! And when my friend takes pictures of us on her macbook, i use drop copy to snag the files so i can upload them on my computer. My calender tells me where my next class is, and how much time i have until my 5:00 meeting with the Walton Advisory Board. My contacts and email program let me email a professor if im running late, and being jailbroken means not paying a dime.

So see? I know its a stretch, but Apple is the one screwin us over by saying we owe them more money to tap the pre-installed potential.

F*** THAT.

so do what you like, cuz i understand both sides. both just know what ur missin by sittin this one out.