Which iPod Touch case do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by iphonera, Dec 15, 2007.

1. iphonera

iphonera New Member

Hi!

I was looking for a case for my iPod Touch and I visited lots of sites. I have found some producers like Beyza and Vaja . They produce great cases but, i still need to know is there any other brands to recommend.

BTW a slim vintage case from www.beyzacases.com looks great and also www.vajacases.com crystal looks beautiful.

It would be great if you recommend any other cases you like or you use....

Thanks
  2. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

well im using a griffin reflect case atm with a gecko screen protecter and im pretty happy with that...

its this 1 btw

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ah_low

ah_low New Member

Invisble Shield is good.
    http://www.shieldzone.com/
  4. phonebook

phonebook New Member

Vaja cases are sensational. Although expensive, the quality is outstanding and if you want to wait, you can even have it customized.

So i would easily recomend vaja. (I have one for my iphone, but the touch ones are very similar)
  5. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

well, i've ordered the silicone case for $2.46. Its the one for IpodTouchMasters vids. And yea, iuno yet, but i've heard it was good, i just wish i could get other colours for it.
  6. phonebook

phonebook New Member

All I can say about that is

"mistake"
  7. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

I've been looking at the ezView Touch myself. Nice looking case and the cover flips over and doubles as a stand for watching videos. I already have a shield, as well, which works very well. (I have a cheap leather case for now. Crap quality but it works 'til I get a good case.)
  8. scuttster

scuttster New Member

9. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've got an iClear case, and I love it. It doesn't add that much more bulk, but it definitely provides more protection.

The day after I got my iPod, I dropped it (without a case) 2 feet over carpet, and I had some dead pixels. (I later returned that iPod because it had the negative black problem).

When I got my second iPod, I also got the iClear. A few days ago, I let my brother use it (BIG mistake), and he dropped it about 4 ft. over a hard- wood floor, and the iPod still works fine, with no scratches, chips, or problems.
  10. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That's a pretty cool looking case, but I just want to know... how well does the tinted screen guard look?

(BTW, no offense, but you should have a better main page of the website, I can offer some suggestions if you want)