iPhone 3G Which Iphone 3G Case should I get?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nsteger123, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nsteger123

nsteger123 New Member

Well iv'e been looking at a new case for my new Iphone 3G. I have searched for countless hours and came across a couple i really like. The cases are:
    IvySkin Quattro T4
    SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel
    SwitchEasy Capsule Neo
    I-Skin Fuze

I really like SwitchEasy because of the great customer service, but I can't decide which one. I like the IvySkin Quattro T4 because of the glass screen protector built-in, but people have had problems with putting the case on and off. The Quattro T4 is $44.99, the Capsule Rebel and Neo are both $26.99. I think the Fuze is in the $40 price range. Sorry for the long post but i would the thankful on your opinions and personal experiences with the cases.Iv'e watched many review's on YouTube but i just cant decide!! Any help would be appreciated.
  2. sumararinger

sumararinger New Member

right now i have the capsule rebel. i got the arctic one and the only thing i don't like are the water marks on the back. my friend has the incase slider and says he likes it a lot

you can also look up itsmemorphious on youtube. he does a bunch of case reviews
  3. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    itsmemorphious is great!
    I decided on a Capsule Bebel Devil for my iPhone.. I havent received it yet in the mail (bought from MyGearStore)... Hopefully will be good.. I have heard that the black rubber isnt made as well and sags and stuff not like the color and clear
    we will see
    I suggest either the InCase Slider or the Rebel
  4. Clusterfunk

Clusterfunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have gotten the Zagg InvisibleShield on my old cell phone and my iPod touch. If you have it professionally installed at an official store, it looks great, with no bulk. That's what I would get, in fact I did. I ordered one today off of amazon and I'm going to take it to the store to have it put on (because it's hard to put on yourself).

www.zagg.com
  5. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The zagg is nice.. I would have ordered it if I just wanted scratch protection but I REALLY wanted drop protection so I got the Switcheasy.

check out my videos and review of the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel
    http://youtube.com/user/dette4556