Which headset to buy

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by jasonrn2000, Jun 24, 2009.

1. jasonrn2000

jasonrn2000 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After reading the Bluetooth Headset thread, I'm stuck between 2 headsets. I'm interested in the Motorola S9-HD, but am concerned about the bar around the neck. It looks chunky in the back. How is the fit? My wife has the Jaybird SB-200, which I used with the new firmware and fell in love with "no wires". I liked the fit of them, but the cost more. I also noticed that the connecting wires sticks on my neck a little when sweating from the gym.

Any comments? Wondering what S9 owners think.

Jason
  2. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    this doesnt answer your question but do u need a headset for the bluetooth on an ipod touch to work for the bluetooth apps?
  3. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I ordered me some S9-HD's A few days ago. Anxiously awaiting them. They should be here in a few days. 5-7 days shipping. Ordered them sunday night and they shipped monday. I went with them because i read a lot of review's that said they were decent and very comfy. And they sounded real crisp
  4. jasonrn2000

jasonrn2000 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes. I have a 2G touch with 3.0 firm. I only use the Bluetooth for movies/music, not apps.
  5. electroblaze

electroblaze Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The S9 is quite comfortable provided your ears are upto the taking the weight of the headset....its somewhat heavy and the entire thing is totally supported by only your ears...also depends on your head size...my advice...try one on for sometime(10 minutes) before ordering it...i'm personally very happy with my S9

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

Downfall about the S9 once the battery dies I mean completely. There goes your money and the battery cant be replace. ONe reason why I wont go bluetooth headphones...
  7. beatmac

beatmac New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wtf in the first place, most headphones will power down and refuse to turn on when the battery is depleted to a certain point. and even if the battery is discharged completely, you can always send it in for a replacement battery.