Which Headphones Should I Get?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Tman47, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm looking for new headphones after recently selling my iPhone. Preferably headphones and NOT earbuds. It'd be nice if they had music controls but it's not needed, especially if it can be kept up $75 that would be great. Thanks!
  2. €p1c

€p1c New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I just received a pair of Lowrider Skullcandy headphones for the Holidays. The sound quality is fairly decent, and they're pretty comfortable for about $40 USD.

I also heard that the ifrogz headphones (NervePipes) are pretty good and customizable starting around $35 USD also.
  3. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Sennheisers are pretty nice, and they have pretty decent quality for the price. The HD202's go for about 30 dollars, and the HD212's go for 60 on amazon. Also, there's the Shure SRH240 for about 50 dollars, but they have no bass whatsoever.
  4. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Has anyone around here heard of NIXON? I REALLY like the style, and just ordered a pair, anyway, they might be worth a look.

http://www.nixonnow.com/headphones/

Each style comes in a lot of different color combinations too... They do seem a tad bit more expensive than other headphones, but it's right in the ally of skull-candy and such, the 50mm headphones from Skull-candy are $150, NIXON's are $200. But NIXON's look more expensive anyway... so...
  5. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got JVC HA-RX700s for £40. Immense sound. I'd recommend them.