which games should i get?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by yotonah, Dec 26, 2008.

1. yotonah

yotonah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok... i have 25$ of itunes gift card money, and im interested in getting some games with it, but i'm not sure i want to spend al of it...

so what would you say the must-have games are? (also it would help to know some prices; i don't know them because I'm currently on the UK store, ill have to switch to use the gift card)

im looking into

-i love katamari

-SimCity

-Warfare Incorporated

but im not sure which to get, or if i should get them... are there any problems with any of them? i heard the katamari used to be very bugged, but that it's been fixed, and that simcity crashes...

what other games would you recommend? im most interested in something strategy/puzzle based, with as much replay value as possible.

thanks!
  2. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

I've never played a sim city game before so I was a bit weary of buying it especially for the ipod and not a computer. but I bought it anyway because everyone said it was good and I wanted more games on my ipod. I am so glad I did buy it. It's such a great game and it's a lot of fun no matter if you just play a few minutes at a time, or a few hours.
  3. yotonah

yotonah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmm... ok. im also interested in aurora now

also, about Warfare Incorporated, are there many different map skins? because all the videos i see are the same grassy map...
  4. scottlu

scottlu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Warfare Incorporated also has the desert terrain - it's great, better than the grassy terrain even. It's super fun and there are hundreds of missions - I recommend it.
  5. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

everyone is making threads like this.. lol

ya touchgrind, x-plane airliner, simcity, and rolondo r probably the best choices

o and u have to get chopper, best game for .99cents ever, and icopter
  6. aceofspades21

aceofspades21 New Member

Warfare Inc. Is really good. I had it for my Tapwave Zodiac back in the day and when I found out yesterday that it was for iPhone, I flipped out abd bought it right away. It's just as good as I remember it. Plus there are downloadable map packs.

Aurura Feint 2 is pretty sick. FOr only $0.99, its worth it.
  7. yotonah

yotonah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok, i got the $0.99 aurora feint 2 and warfare incorporated, and i'm very satisfied. i think ill wait and see if sim city's price goes down eventually...
  8. robertj2

robertj2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    katamari is a great game for the touch, but unfortunately controlling your katamari is a bit complicated. that is my only real beef besides the price. either way it will provide me hours of entertainment between classes next semester. XD
  9. Germany

Germany Banned

Labyrinth
    Rolando
    Asphalt 4?

These are all great games. Labyrinth has so many levels and is very fun. You can even make your own levels. Rolando is just amazing from what I've heard and Asphalt 4 is one of the best racing games. Definitely check out those games.
  10. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Every freakin' day, a new thread like this.
    I have $5, what do I get?
    I have $15, what do I get?
    I got a $36 itunes card, what do I get?
    I have $43 left, what do I get?

Check out youtube, and see if the game appeals to you. No one knows you, and what you like. Go read some reviews, and stop asking people to make decisions for you.