Which feature to uninstall that causes this...?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by namethatscleverandironic, Apr 10, 2009.

1. namethatscleverandironic

namethatscleverandironic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This may come off as incredibly overly simple, and I hope so. I just thought it would be best to ask here where there are experts, rather than troubleshoot around for myself...
    I'd like to disable the option on my jailbroken iPod to either play or "save to download folder" .mov files on webpages (like apple site's trailers), and just have it as it was before I jailbroke. Selecting "play media" isn't actually playing the media (I get an unsupported file error when it should obviously play). However, I just don't know which installed jailbreak feature gave this option, and I don't know what else would be disabled if I took it off or stopped it.

If anyone could help me, that would be super neat. Thanks very much if anyone can! Best regards.
  2. xxhorseriderxxx

xxhorseriderxxx Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    download the SBsettings "Safari Download Plugin Toggle" or somethin' like that

if ya'll downloaded iMobileCinema, get the toggle fer that too
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea just go into Cydia (or Icy, or Installer) and uninstall SafariDL Plugin. That plug in allows you to download media right on to your iPod but you can uninstall it so you don't get that screen.
  4. rakslice

rakslice New Member