Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by O0Justin0O, Sep 19, 2010.

1. O0Justin0O

O0Justin0O Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys, In your opinion do you guys like the ps3 or xbox 360 better and for what reasons? Thanks for your help.
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So. I can see a flame war coming.

Just know, anything happens this will be closed (and warnings/infractions will be handed out appropriately).
  3. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The Xbox is older and therefore has not as good graphics as the PS3, while I personally prefer Xbox 360 games and the controller, you might want to get a PS3. It's really up to you, I wouldn't compare them, just take what you like

Please Register or Log in to view images

Btw, Xbox Live is a little better than PSN, but you have to pay for XBL.
  4. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I don't own a console, so the only time I get to play some vidya is if I'm at my brother, girlfriend, or friends places. And none of them own a PS3 (I haven't even touched a PS3 controller). They either own a Xbox 360 or a Wii. So I'll say Xbox 360 is better.
  5. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I prefer PS3 over Xbox.. That's all I'm saying, I don't want to be a part of the super fanboy war that may erupt.
  6. O0Justin0O

O0Justin0O Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry, I don't want to start a flame war I just need help deciding.
  7. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    43 games for my Xbox
    2 for my PS3

PS3 is the better media player, but Xbox is the better game machine.
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I prefer the PS3.
    Not really a reason, other than I like the controller a lot better.

Also, imo the exclusives are better for PS3 but it's very arguable (mostly because I dislike Halo).
  9. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nuff said. Personally i prefer the xbox controller.
  10. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Both are the same. On paper people say the PS3 looks better, and it is slightly better spec wise, but remember the 360 is a year older.

And the thing you have to worry about is the rend result. It doesn't mean anything if a console has amazing specs, it has to have great games. We buy consoles for games not to brag which is more powerful.

The Cell is more powerful then the xenon CPU, but it has hardly even out-shun the 360. The 360 is more developer friendly and thus most, if not all Multi-platform games look better on it. Some Multi-plat games are better looking on the PS3, like Final Fantasy 13 (which was developed for the PS3 and ported to the 360 at the last second) and Most of the first part games on the PS3 look better then the 360 games (Think Uncharted2 and God Of War)but who really cares if a couple of games look great when the 360 runs about 85% of games better.

Both consoles are great, but people who bash the 360 for its specs are just fanboys, seriously both consoles are great.

The PS3 also has Blu-Ray which means it can have better textures in the games and better looking cut scenes.

I have also noticed the 360 has better colors in the games and the PS3 looks more dull at times.

I have both and enjoy both, but please for the love of god, people don't say the 360 doesn't have good graphics!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I don't know how people can call something like this bad looking :/