Which Clear Case to Buy?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by WHALENWATCHER, Sep 17, 2008.

1. WHALENWATCHER

WHALENWATCHER New Member

Which clear case should I purchase?

Looks like Belkin, InCase and Griffin are all going to be releasing updated clear hardshell cases for the new Touch soon and I would like any input from any 1st Gen touch users as to which one they like or would have rather purchased. The new ones are essentially the same, just sized for the new model.
    Which one is thinner? Don't want it to make the thing to bulky in my hands. Anyway. any input would be much appreciated. Maybe I should post this on the Ipod Touch 1G forums too?
  2. retiredyoung

retiredyoung New Member

I'd say the Incase. Based on the reviews ive seen.

Otherwise, I'll stick it out for the Case-Mate 'Naked Case'
  3. WHALENWATCHER

WHALENWATCHER New Member

thanks,

but, I've heard mixed things about the naked case and the similar one by Ivy Skin. I would like to get a clear shell case that leaves the touch screen uncovered. There are issues with glare and dead spots around the edges of the touchscreen on those clear cases which claim to have something like "patented touch through technology" on the screen cover portion of the case. Otherwise I was leaning toward Incase. They have a nice design aesthetic on other products. Just haven't run into anybody who has one for their 1st Gen touch yet.
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

The InCase is beautiful. Both Matte Black and Glossy White are amazing (Using white right now), and chicks dig 'em.

Just watch the bottom bridge over the dock connecter, it cracked on my black one after quite a bit of use.
  5. WHALENWATCHER

WHALENWATCHER New Member

Yeah, still looking for opinions about clear hard shell cases though.
  6. BayAreaKing

BayAreaKing New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I hope Agent18 makes one similar to the one they made for the 3G iPhone. Very sturdy and I like it doesn't cover the front at all (except for the edges)
  7. Laser

Laser New Member

8. saifetyman

saifetyman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch