Which Case To Buy?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by the goat, Jul 3, 2010.

1. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm getting an iPad and my dad is baffled at the fact that I've chosen to carry it naked so he has inststed on a case, but I have no idea which one to buy. I don't really just want a case, something which has some sort of cover for the screen, so either a sleeve or something like the Apple one (I hate that). Another user posted this case, but I'm not sure if there is anything better. My price limit is £30. So basically I want something that would cover the screen but not make it too bulky

Also, if anyone has the above case, could you post some more pictures of it with the iPad inside please? Thanks
  2. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    This is the case I have. Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but I love it.

EDIT: What do you mean by "cover the screen?"
  3. the goat

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Basically I don't want it to just be a case that fits onto the back, I want it to protect the screen when its not being used, eg the one I posted which is just a sleeve or the Apple 'book' case for it
  4. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah.. That's my case just received it a couple of days ago and it's been a delight to use .. I'd defeintly recommend it but do not .. And I mean DO NOT order it from easyishop .. It took about 3 weeks to come ! ..

I'm unable to get pics but just take my word it looks and feels professional even when the ipads not in it !..
  5. the goat

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  6. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
  7. badboy.mjk

badboy.mjk New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If you ever want to take it out invisi sheild.
  8. gavinfabl

gavinfabl Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Check sticky case thread. I have some cases I don't want anymore and will give away totally free. Will post free in uk .
  9. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i don't know euros to US currency, but i highly recommend the Apple branded iPad case, manufactured by Apple and available through their online store, or at a store.

i just got my iPad yesterday, and the minute I got it, i didnt even touch it until it was safely in the case, and since then, it has been nothing but convenient. a great easy way to carry it without it being completely open for scratches and scrapes.

it also provides a little tab in the back so you can have the iPad stand up, useful for typing on a BlueTooth or USB keyboard, or even watching a movie!

its $40 USD and it was worth every penny. The other thing I can tell you for sure is that I will probably never be taking it out of the case either, just because there is no need.

the case is very thin, and where i usually wouldn't get a case (i NEVER get protective casings on ANYTHING just because i always hate the designs or feels of the protectiions) this is the greatest thing right next to the iPad itself.
  10. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The mcover is $10, has a hard protector for the screen, and a stand. I might pick one up myself.