Where's the Artwork Tab?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RayPaula, Jan 29, 2010.

1. RayPaula

RayPaula New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi,
    I would like to know how to add my own album artwork, for example, one of my own pictures from my hard drive? I have an Ipod Touch 3'rd generation, updated to 3.1 When leaving a music file as a WAV file in itunes, the "Artwork" option tab is missing when I open "Get Info" If I convert the WAV file to an AAC file, the "Artwork" tab option is there and I can add a picture without a problem. I prefer to leave my files in WAV. These music files are my own, not itunes. Is there any way to get around this?
  2. QuAcKeRz13

QuAcKeRz13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yah I've been wondering where that handy thing has gone..
  3. RayPaula

RayPaula New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi,
    Found a way in a great format within iTunes which I'm sure, most of you already know. AIFF in automatic mode. This gives you high quality at a bit rate of 1411kbps and a Sample rate at 44.100khz. This Bit Rate is the same as WAV (both being uncompressed) which is the best you can get off of any CD. The downside, these are larger files, takes up more space. The upside, better quality than MP3, AAC and the option to use album artwork, your own design or iTunes. With that being said; Does anyone know how many, for example, 3 minute songs you can get in the AIFF format per gb? Thanks, Ray
  4. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Uh... each one takes about 32 mb, so ~31 songs per GB.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And for album artwork, right click a song in itunes, or multiple songs, and then go to properties and go to the right-most tab and u can add ur own album artwork.