Where's my paid apps?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shigamado, Jul 21, 2008.

1. shigamado

shigamado New Member

Wel,, the problem I mentioned in my last thread was unfixable. So, I renturned my iPod to Best Buy and got a new one. I was assure by the Apple rep that any apps that I bought and downloaded would be replaced no prob.

Well, there is a prob.

Some of those apps, and two songs were paid for and dowloaded on the iPod touch before my problem with the player. Now, game such ad Super Monkey Ball and De Blob say I have to pay for them again. WHAT?!!
  2. RandomHit

RandomHit New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im not sure if this is fixable on your ipod but you could try just phonibg apple up and asking "politely" lol if they would refund you
  3. Simondude56

Simondude56 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, you got a new iPod...what did you expect? That the apps would magically transfer back to your original iPod? Your songs that you bought from the Mobile iTunes Store are definetely gone for sure and so are your apps.
  4. l_a_x_u_h

l_a_x_u_h New Member

they would be stored on your computer and for the apps when it says to buy it, it'll say youve already purchased it. Of course theyll be gone from you ipod, youll need to re sync
  5. shigamado

shigamado New Member

Well, good news, bad news.

Yes, when I try to buy my old apps, it says I already paid for them, and they're free. The two songs however, I had to buy again, despite the fact that it said I already bought them.

Why does it make you re-pay for songs, but not apps? Wierd.
  6. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Who buys songs anymore? Seriously.