Wheres all the untethered hype?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by deeboy55, Mar 11, 2009.

1. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Lol the da redsn0w was announced and the week that followed there where thousands chatting and asking (and spamming) and all wanting untethered. Then tethered came and everyone still wanted UT. Then everyday there where threads asking about it. Now there have been like 10 threads since untethered was released and chronics post and 2 comments. Lol the one about the dongle hit 1,500. Where is the hype :O
  2. Jaikob

Jaikob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    People's needs have been satisfied.

Please Register or Log in to view images

And if you have not noticed, MuscleNerd's untethered post literally had 2 posts per second last night.
  3. NobleRooster

NobleRooster New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol, talk about hype, there are 1,140+ people viewing this section of the forums...sh*t is crazy.

/me goes off to play with his untethered iPod touch 2G

4. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    lol i woke up this morning and therwe was nothing. must be my f*cked up timezone lol
  5. milesaaway

milesaaway New Member

i was on iptf till midnight last night, i missed it by less than an hour!!

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    well.. this is where we get the old iptf back. Half the users were just here waiting for the 2G untethered. Now they have what they want they will just go.

Personaly i think its because everyone had already got use to having the jailbreak and were getting along fairly fine without the untethered version, therefore when it actualy came it wasnt as big as a deal as it was hyped up to be.
  7. owned674

owned674 New Member

Originally I came to iPtF for 2G Jailbreak stuff, and for the tethered. Nowadays, I really grew to like the community, so now I'm a permanent member. =D