Where to start

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by dieselboy27, Apr 10, 2008.

1. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

Here's my situation: I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 ipod touch 8gb. I'm using windows, and want to update to 1.1.4 using ziphone (i think that's the best way I've read about)

What exactly would I do? Do I restore to 1.1.2, or do I update to 1.1.4 and then jailbreak? I have found tons of guides but I'm just swamped. Anyone have a good tutorial for me they could help me out with?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    PM me with your email and I will give you the easiest guide around. You need to restore to 1.1.4 first.
  3. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54152

It will teach everything you will need to know, SSH, Jailbreak, Terminal, and all
  4. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

Well, I used ziphone 3.0 to jailbreak my ipod touch 8gb. Everything went ok, youtube, safari, mail, google maps, everything works well. The wiggly icons are there woot! My only disappointment is that I didn't realize that there is still no copy/paste in the ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is something I hope that someone will develop soon. And not the bookmark method. Other than that my jailbreak etc. was uneventful. Now I'm going back to waiting for the 2.0 update.

Please Register or Log in to view images