Where to get this theme: Shelves Mash Up?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by ralliart12, Jan 28, 2008.

1. ralliart12

ralliart12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi fellows. May I know where to get this fantastic theme, "Shelves Mash Up" via Installer?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Shelves Mash Up

I can download the individual files & probably manually SSH them into the Summerboard themes folder, but when I extract the archives I downloaded I got such 3 folders, & within the icon folders there're multiple files for each "icon"...

Please Register or Log in to view images

so I dunno how to handle them, & furthermore the site owner mentioned that there's this specific summerboard naming convention I must adhere to otherwise the theme wun work...so, anybody seen this theme on any source yet?

Or teach me which folders to put in, & how to name them so that Summerboard will detect them?
  2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i think that theme has all the icons in individual folders. cant you just make one folder called "new theme" then inside of that drag the wallpaper and dock. make another folder inside of "new theme" called "Icons" and drag all the icons you want from their own folders in to that Icon folder

once thats done just drag the whole "new theme" folder in to /private/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes

i just made a modified version of that shelves idea HERE
  3. bagged95cavy

bagged95cavy New Member

hey man can u send me the icons ..all the icons...i have a background and dock i wanna use..i just want the icons..Thanks