Where to find Incase Case??

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by krayzegerli, Jul 13, 2008.

1. krayzegerli

krayzegerli New Member

I am going on a 2 week vacation tomorrow night and would like to find the incase case for my touch before I leave. Do they sell those cases at the brick and mortars store?

and if they do, then where?
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

you can buy them at apple stores
  3. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

Yeah...you can buy them at Apple. The best thing to do would be to probably check out the store or call them. Another store that has them is "T.J. Maxx" they have them for only $10.
  4. krayzegerli

krayzegerli New Member

TJ Maxx sells incase sliders for 10 bucks? seriously? thats crazy!
  5. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

I know...they are crazy. They have iHomes for $50 and they have a 2-pack (car + wall) charger pack for $8 and they have a portable speaker system for $8. Everything ipod is cheap at TJ Maxx. I called radio shack and their wall charger was $32, car charger $21, iHome $100 and portable ipod speaker system $50. They also have the Skull Candy headphones, you know the nice ones, for $14! That is for both types! The in ear and the covering ones! They usually go for $50 or more!
  6. krayzegerli

krayzegerli New Member

Thats awesome. Thank you guys so much. Im going to check out TJ Maxx tomorrow. The closest apple store to me in 45 minutes away!
  7. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

You may want to call first. All of the stores tend to vary. I am in New England where they are consistent but down in florida it was a whole different experience. Another couple of stores you could check out is coconuts, wal-mart, k-mart, e-bay, speck, moose, radio shack and...buh-buh-bunnnn The apple store. If you have to then go to the apple store...it may be far away and more expensive but if all else fails they will suceed

Please Register or Log in to view images