Where should i get my ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by orten13, Jun 11, 2009.

1. orten13

orten13 New Member

i plan on getting a ipod touch 8gb and i don't know where i should get it Best buy,future shop,walmart,costco,zellers. I live in Ottawa Ontario
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    best buy has cheapest prices last time i checked.

i got mine from apple

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Germany

Germany Banned

I strongly recommend Best Buy. Half of the employees actually know what an iPod is, and they have decent customer service. They were really good when I got mine (no warranty at all). Haha.

One recommendation though... Wait for a couple weeks to make sure they have iPod Touches with firmware 3.0 on them. That way you save some money, and you don't have to buy 3.0 right away.
  4. kid_chris_cool

kid_chris_cool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wait!

Get one when the new ipod comes out probably september but you might have to wait a while for the jailbreak it tuk like 3 months to jail break ipod 2g so who knows how long it'l take this time i think the first gen tuk like 5 mins
  5. solidness

solidness Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Best buy has great customer service and if you have problems with it they will help you.
  6. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    See if there's a Target nearby. They have the best return policy in case something goes wrong. IIRC, it's 30 days. Maybe 45?
  7. Lynamo

Lynamo New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would chose Costco because they will replace just about anything within a three month period. They replaced my iPod touch two times and the best part is when you return it the three months starts over again. Honestly I think you could throw your iPod across the room and they would replace it.
  8. Kallen

Kallen Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I would also check E-bay. Just be sure whomever you bid on has a good history and is honest. Granted, no warranty this route, but will be cheaper. I got mine on Ebay, andit came with case/accessories, a GREAT deal, and there wasn't so much as a scratch on it!
  9. Zinnia

Zinnia New Member

I found mine for $25.00 off at Bestbuy.com then had the store price match when I went in. I live in a rural area and we don't have a lot of stores nearby. To me, it is worth it to drive to Best Buy. Their service plan gives you a replacement, if yours fails.