where r themes stored in rc1.3?

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by tylobedo, Jun 21, 2008.

1. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yup i am asking it again... even tho i was the first one to get banned for asking it last time..... stupidest thing ever >_>

anyways so in custmise rc1.3 when i got into ssh (winscp) i try and find my theme files but they aren't there! i can hti apply and it works and all. it can't find the themes i import download ot make as a backup! correct me if i am wrong but it used to be stored in private/var/mobile/library/custmise2?

anyways if you could please help me out that would be great
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

3. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yes, however if you you read my signature you would see i posted, then bgizzle posted the new rules. so i broke the rule before it was inplace and then i got banned. doesn't really make sence does it? plus i even said i shouldn't have posted all that after my 6th post and said i am gonna go outside and cool of cuz i was way to hyper then 20 hours later after people had to time read the rules they just get warning AND they didn't even admit they shouldn't have done that and left to cool off

ok i will look there

EDIT: nope no such file exsists... ah well i will just downgrade to 2.0 10 since i know where they r stored there >_>