where is the official Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Pegaso, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Pegaso

Pegaso Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey everybody, i jus was wondering when the official jailbreak for 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 will be realest? it was a long time since they said they will show ir but i guees the problem was that 1.1.4 was out before SDK so that was no so nice from apple but if they reale SDK that means it wont be necessary to jailbreak any more any ipod touch? i was just wondering if any one habe an answer i will appreciated.
    by the way the work of every team of ipod and iphon is great keep like this.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Do a search and then wait patiently like everyone else that asked this question in 50 different threads. They are working on it!
  3. steaky

steaky New Member

www.apple.com

Dude, a jailbreak is a grey market piece of software. In the USA it might be considered illegal. Other countries, it depends.

There is no official jailbreak. Just use the one that might work for your iPod.
  4. Pegaso

Pegaso Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thank for reply

hey thanks for reply, i just was wondering nothing else, i didnt think for a second that jailbreak was illegal, i mean is my ipod i can do what i want whit that right? and no body ask for money like it dosent habe a price is free so i dont think it was like ilegal but i dont know iam just and a normal ipod user, i just if apple put a SDK you wont need to jailbreak it to put an installer app that some did whit the original SDK becouse is legal and free right?
  5. lasttouch

lasttouch New Member

if the sdk is released you can make apps for iPhone/Touch. Thats all. You dont have to buy an "sdk". but some apps will cost something and others will be free.