Where is advanced preferences???

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by tee6m, Mar 8, 2008.

1. tee6m

tee6m New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have ipod touch fans beta source and ipodtouchfans source but advanced prefs is in the package list. I really need it

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Firespray

Firespray Banned

3. grizzjr1

grizzjr1 Member

4. Darrell

Darrell New Member

What's the source for this modmyifone adv.prefs? I think I have the modmyifone source, but what category and what's the name of the download itself?
  5. STx

STx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anyone have the source for adv. prefs? I can't get it to work when I manually do it...
  6. Smansmith

Smansmith New Member

Ditto on this one. I used to have it and I went and messed around even more and ended up having to restore. Now I am looking to get it again, and the manual install is just a bit awkward and I don't want to have to restore yet again.

Anyone with a working repo for Skylars or modmyifone (I think BlackWolf had one as well...), etc as I just can't find it. I have enhanced prefs, but I prefer the whole shebang (with app reveal)!

Thanks!
  7. Smansmith

Smansmith New Member

Rumour is that Skylar has taken his down and the folks over at Modmyifone have taken the good parts of Advanced/Extended preferences off the repo as they will be selling it with the release of the new apps store in June. Out of luck I guess....

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. shuft95

shuft95 Member

here m8an.de/ownrisk.xml called extend preferences in tweaks....i think? + rep
  9. Smansmith

Smansmith New Member

Yeah, have that tweak, but it isn't the entire "advanced preferences" that were once up on an installer repo. It is what I use at this point and it does definitely work. It seems the manual install is the only way to get the full deal. I am fine with this one, thanks though.