Where do you go to find a list of all the paid apps you bought?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rg3n, May 7, 2010.

1. rg3n

rg3n New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have in the last year been buying buying some games etc apps from the itunes store but some of them i have uninstalled from my ipod touch.

Do you know where i can go to find the list of all the paid apps you bought, will it show on my apple account when i log in?
  2. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you bought them on your computer they will be in applications, If you bought em from the ipod then i dont think you can see a list unless you put them on your computer
  3. rg3n

rg3n New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ahh that sucks cause i bought most of them from my touch. And disnt back it up to my computer before i uninstalled it. Its just weird how apple doesnt have a history of paid apps you bougt through your credit card, even if you didnt buy it through your computer
  4. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    You can find them on your apple account... just go to ACCOUNT, log in and choose ACCOUNT INFO and then look under purchase history.

Unfortunately, then you will have to go through the purchase history with a fine tooth comb...

It would be so much easier if it listed like it does if you choose a music album, instead of the price, it has "purchased" listed next to the song(s) you have bought...but it doesn't do that for apps ....
  5. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Itunes and check for available downloads. And it'll download them.