Where do the apps go when you relocate them in Bosstool?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by nachos1010, May 25, 2008.

1. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

My installer keeps crashing when i try to install packages. so i uninstalled some apps and installed Bosstool. I know that when you go into Bosstool you go into the tab that says free disk space. Then you press relocate applications but when you relocate the apps where do they go? I've heard people say that they relocated their apps and they disappeared. Where did they go and how do you find those apps that disappeared?
  2. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

on the flash memory there are two partitions which are basically two spaces in the memory that holds the os (operating-system) and one that holds all the media. When you relocate apps you move them to the OS partition, theey are still llocated in the /Applications folder but on a different part of the flash memory.
  3. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

exactly where can you find the apps that have gone to the other disk space? Like can you find them in the applications folder in Cyberduck? Does the applications folder make another applications folder in Cyberduck with the apps that got moved? How can you put them back on the itouch's springboard?
  4. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

people please post replys! help please!