Where do i put customize 2.0 themes?

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by applepod0123, Apr 16, 2008.

1. applepod0123

applepod0123 Banned

Hi, I was wondering where I put customize 2.0 themes? I want to put dock files in and don't know where to put them. PLEASE HELP! Will +rep
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You should have read before you installed. You have to make the themes online at the spicy chicken website or download them on the Customize 2.0 app.
  3. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

search b4 u post i just answered this question not even a minute ago.. but u cant put them on from ur computer u gotta do it from the app u gotta go to theme browser and u can find 1 u like and preview it and download it
  4. strepio

strepio New Member

well i have question to that... why is it only like that.... i tried to do it from computer and i did only some of it ... my directory is different than other people's but i still could do something... and how do those people make the themes that post them on the customize browser or whatever? cuz i want to make my own i dont want someones... i want to make the clock status bar be more transparent etc on the lock screen but i dont know how to do it ... soo... yea...
  5. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

/var/mobile/Library/Customize2
    but they need to be aspecially sperated in each theme and app etc so u need to look at a preinstalled customize2 folder that would be in library.
  6. strepio

strepio New Member

hmm well there is a huge mess i tried to make sense out of it but it didnt really work... any ideas what to do ?
  7. iPodTouchEdwards

well what i do is make a new folder name of the theme, then copy all the folders from another, then as you put in the folders you want, rename to the ones your about to delete because they are all the same names like MobileSafari1.png etc.
  8. strepio

strepio New Member

hmmm.... so i can just make any folder in customize directory and it will read it?
  9. iPodTouchEdwards

that completely contridicts my first post, there is a certain way that the folders are set out, if u rename it right, and put it the right app folder, then you should be fine.

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. strepio

strepio New Member

okay thanks for that.... and do you know where i could find the file for the clock on the lock screen... i want to make it more transparent or is it even possible to make it dissapear?