Where do all these rumors come from?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SmexyPenguin18, Oct 18, 2009.

1. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I was talking to a friend who has an iPhone today and, I asked him if it was jailbroken. He said it wasn't because he heard it only worked half the time and the other half it would brick it. He said what's the point anyway. I told him about themes and a bunch of different jailbroken apps. He said he didn't care because he didn't want to pay for the software to jailbreak it nor, did he want to pay for themes. I explained you don't have to pay for either. Then he said something about how he needed to use it as a phone still. He thought once you jailbreak it it wouldn't work as a phone anymore unless he got t-mobile. My question is where the hell are all the rumors coming from?!?

edit: damn wrong section.
  2. liammk

liammk New Member

I know i talk to a guy at my school the other day and i hasked him if he had JBed his ipod but he was like, "No way, if i do that i will have to pay $60 a month". Its so stupid.
  3. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

This.
  4. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That rumor came from a friend of your friend who's an asshole and wanted to have the only jailbroken iphone.

Please Register or Log in to view images

lol, I have friends whose iPods and iPhones I hacked that are like that so I know from experience, sadly enough.
  5. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No, its from things people and Apple are spreading around, and from retartds who F-up their jailbreaks and post everywhere to find out how to fix it. I've heard crazy things about how apple can charge you if you jailbreak. 80% of the time you can just do what my sig says.
  6. gammaraptor

gammaraptor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Absolutely correct.
  7. Samphotog

Samphotog Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    people read or hear bits of info and dont understand it then they mix it together and poof they are convinced they are right and thus prove they dont pay attention