Where did my apps go? Please help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by BadguinEater, Jan 28, 2008.

1. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

Ok so I did the update to jailbroken 1.1.3 through installer. Everything is working except, where are my apps? In the Installer>Uninstaller its says everything is installed but its not showing up

HELP!
  2. mrbutter

mrbutter New Member

lol same.

I tried updating installer to the latest version and now installer broke

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any idea how to fix installer? lol. I FTP'd into it and made sure it's at 755 (and tried 777 as well). I hit installer and it enters and then before itloads it goes back to home screen.

ultrafail.

I might just do the whole 1.1.3 jailbreak again but that would be a giant pain in the ass.
  3. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

At least I know that someone else is having this problem.
  4. mrbutter

mrbutter New Member

Well I dont know if this would help but I added the source applerepo.com

You can get the iphone apps off of there (as well as a jailbreak for 1.1.3 but I tried that yesterday and it screwed it up).

Anyways, if you add that source, under the category iphone apps (1.1.3) or whatever, apart from all of the actual iphone apps and preps there is a application fix or something (i forget what they called it). I ignored it at first so I installed the mail and maps prep and then all the apps. Then I noticed that none of them were in the main menu so I went back into installer and did that application fix or prep or whatever and then all the iphone apps appeared.

However, all the future apps that I installed off of installer (NOT IPHONE APPS) failed to appear. I'm not sure if they were simply not compatible or what (I tried iSnake, Mines, MobileChat, and STumbler). Thats when I tried to update installer and borked it.

I'm now back to jailbroken 1.1.2 and am about to jailbreak back into 1.1.3.