where can you get a tesco micro sim?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sphinx1994, Jul 10, 2010.

1. sphinx1994

sphinx1994 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hello,

Where can i get the stand alone tesco micro sim pay as you go since i already i have the iphone 4, i just need the micro sim, they seem to have the best offer!! check it out:

http://direct.tesco.com/p/inc/specials/iphone/tariffs.asp

1gb for £10 per month AND they triple your credit.

Can i grab one from the store?

Thanks
    edit: i found this:

"The new iPhone 4 has a different size SIM card from any other phone. This has been named “Micro SIM”. Customers who buy an iPhone 4 outside of Tesco Mobile, will be able to request a new Micro SIM via our customer Service team by an adviser completing the SIM Replacement online form and selecting the “Upgrade to Micro SIM” option. The customer will then receive a New Micro SIM and adaptor within 3 working days.
    Sometimes customers may wish to use their new Micro SIM card in another phone. So we have issued a new Micro SIM adaptor to all our customers who have bought a new Micro SIM. All the customer has to do is place the Micro SIM card into the adaptor, and the Micro SIM will act just like a regular SIM card."

i cant find the replacement page.

Thanks
  2. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Products featured on the tesco direct website, get shipped from a UK warehouse and many of the products on the website are 'online exclusive' and not available in store. However im sure that many (especially the larger extra stores) stores sell pay as you go sims.
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can get the regular sim and then cut it down, abcmsaj did a tutorial on the front page once if search for it.