Where can i get a iPhone online?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheConqueror, Jun 27, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

guys, where can i get a brand new iPhone online, i am looking for 8gb, and not very pricey (im guessing that like 400$ is my limit).. i need an iphone before the prices for them sky rocket as the disaster they call iphone 3g hits the market

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    eBay, amazon, craigslist, many more can be found with a bit of searching.
  3. iTouch_Walid

iTouch_Walid New Member

what are you talking about...the prices of the 2G iPhones are gonna drop if anything once the 3G version comes out.

Just wait a while, you can get it for cheaper once 3G is released.
  4. hackhot30

hackhot30 New Member

Yeah, the prices should drop and I know you said new but there should be refurbished ones with AT&T because they have their users "covered" so all the people that bought iPhones will be upgraded to the new 3G ones and the old ones will probably be for sale? Theoretically..
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

3g iphone is garbage, with its crappy plan, us people in canada cant afford it, like wtf 60$ (same as american) a month for like 150 minutes and 400mb of some unknown "data"... thats freakin blows
  6. mrkatou

mrkatou Banned

Wait till the 2nd gen iPod Touches come out.
  7. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

which could be in september i heard

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. ccmn

ccmn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I bought an used iPhone right after the 3G was announced for $275. I am betting the old iPhone atleast keep current price for a while if not increase. The 1st gen iPhones work so well on 1.1.4. It will take some time the 3G iPhone to catch up as far as flexibility. Not to mention getting your hands on any iPhone with out a contract will me much harder this time around.

Last time you could just walk in buy one no questions asked (they did tighten up a little later on) For the same price as someone who was going to activate it. For people who want a well working hackable unlockable iPhone and cant wait 1st gen is were its at.

Plus 2.0 is free for 1st gen iPhones. In 4 months when 2.0 is running 3rd party non appstore apps. We can upgrade minus scatered 3G coverage and none turn by turn gps.

They only thing that could change this is If in less the a month they run as well as 1st gen on 1.1.4.