Where can i buy a ivoiceIII?

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by fattoto25, Dec 14, 2008.

1. fattoto25

fattoto25 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    i've been wondering where i can buy an ivoiceIII! not like an online shop, i dont like those because of the shipping and handling and i have to use a credit card (which i dont have...)

i want to buy one at a local store such as walmart, frys, bestbuys, etc. which store has one?? it would be a great help if you can tell me..

Also, i heard that there is an ivoice III pro. i want this one because it has an internal speaker. where can i get this? when i search it on google, it doesnt say that there is an ivoice III pro.... just and ivoice Pro.
    can anyone clear this out for me?

THANKS
  2. vthiru

vthiru New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Same condition here as well... But will there a model that widely available in Walmart or some store (canada) in the future ?
  3. macoockeron

macoockeron New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Is there any sight or individual with a website that will actually buy the iVoiceIII and mod it just like the way touchmods made the sip voip mics for 1.1.1-1.1.4. I need this because i would probably mess up the opening and saughtering process. Its too complicated... help plz...
  4. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    walmart and target sell em!
  5. tmaxx445

tmaxx445 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    iVoiceIII-best price
    http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Audio...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1230829680&sr=8-2

iVoicepro-best price
    http://www.amazon.com/Macally-IVOIC...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1230829708&sr=1-1

Both have free shipping and amazon takes PayPal. If you don't have that maybe your parents could buy it and you could pay them back. That is what i did when i got the iVoicepro.

tmaxx445

edit- there is no iVoiceIIIpro. The iVoicepro has speaker and usb charger port as well as line in and a built in mic like the iVoiceIII. The iVoicepro also is not as wide and it is better for getting to the headphone jack on ipod.