Where are the folders, o' Customize?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by zc_squash, Feb 17, 2008.

1. zc_squash

zc_squash New Member

Hello there mates!

I've got this weird problem with Customize (modded) on 1.1.3 which i jailbroke with ZiPhone. Previously everything was ok when i used it with Skylar's jailbreak method.

Anyway, the Customize i installed this time does not include the backup files that normally come along with Customize. What i mean is the backups images of battery, slider images, etc. While other functions like Springboard string is working fine, i dont see no folders of the backup images. Without that i do not know what the name of the folders are, so i couldn't put in my custom slider knobs, carrier images, etc.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong? Or probably let me know what are the folder names so i could create them. THanks!
  2. haxdiphone

haxdiphone New Member

That's because Customize is looking in /private/var/root for the files, not the correct place, /private/var/root. Uninstall Customize and add http://ihacks.us/index.html as a source in installer, install the Fix in iPodHax Software for Media and Library (Jailbreak Fix #1) and reinstall Customize

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I can't get this thing to work. I uninstalled so many times. I added that source but I don't see the installation. The same thing is showing 6 folders and no icons, or back ups in the customize app. I need help. thank you.

p.s. I can't find the "Fix" customize
  4. Clifton Santiago

Clifton Santiago New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Me Too

I'm having the same exact problem

We both need HELP!!!!!!!!