Where are my apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Winzle, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Winzle

Winzle New Member

Hi i just rejailbroke my ipod because of, ....well its a long story but i jailbroke it again and every thing seemed to go over fine. I downloaded the appropriate version of quickpwn for my 2.2.1 firmware and it all looked good. except it did take an awful long time to get out of the apple icon. but once it was done I had cydia but not installer which should have been installed and i thought oh well its not like i really use instaler any way.

Then i want into cydia and tried to download a few things i had had on my ipod the last time i jailbroke it and the download worked. Then when i went out of cydia the jailbroken apps werent there. so i tryed restarting my device and uninstalling and reinstalling some of the apps still with no luck. How come they wont show up? Could it have something to do with the fact that instead of user i clicked hacker this time? Or that i accidentally clicked the home button once when my ipod was at the apple logo screen after jailbreaking? please help I don't want to have to restore and jailbreak again.
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

install SBSettings from cydia. then slide on the status bar and click the little cog icon. select the Poof icon and make sure your downloaded apps are toggled on. if not, toggle off, then toggle on, go to the home page and they should be there.